Videos and Information Resources
If you are thinking of starting out on your own in Occupational Health purchase my book ‘ How to Start a Healthy Business: An Insiders Guide to Occupational Health Success’ available by clicking on the link.
1. What is Occupational Health?
A short video setting out exactly what Occupational Health is and can be used as a background when delivering a presentation to prospective clients.
2. Occupational Health Technician Training Video
This video will provide the start point for those in Occupational Health who want to train up their own technicians
3. Skin Care in the Workplace
Use this video as the foundation for training
4. Bradford Factor and Managing Absence
If you use Bradford for absence management in your company and want to understand how it works and when to use – watch this:
5. Preventing Vibration White Finger
Also called Hand-Arm Vibration. Watch this video to see testing procedures and how you can measure vibration
6. Managers Guide to Occupational Health
7. Employees’ Guide to Occupational Health
8. Bullying in the Workplace
9. Spirometry in the Occupational Health Setting